supporting and stimulating our community through the arts
Festival of Trees:
Christmas Past - schedule
- Preview Party- Dec 6 (7-10p)
- Event Dates- Dec 7 (5-9p) and Dec. 8 (2-5p)
- Event Dates- Dec 13, 14 (5-9p) and Dec 15 (2-5p)
- Senior Citizens Day- Dec 16 (10a-12p), $2 tickets for seniors
- Kids Pajama Night- Dec 20 (5-9p)
- Event Date- Dec 21 (5-9p)
- Community Stories of Christmas Past Dec 22 (2-5p)
P.O. Box 400 Lincolnton, NC 28093
114 East Main Street Lincolnton NC, 28093
115 West Main Street Lincolnton NC, 28092
Business & Community Partners
The Arts Council of Lincoln County thanks these partners for primary funding:
NC Arts Council is a division of the Department of Cultural Resources. www.ncculture.com
The LATEST Issue of the Arts Council of Lincoln County's Newsletter Is Available Now!
Want to know what is happening at the Arts Council? Click on the thumbnail to view the current online edition of the ACLC Newsletter.
Office Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday or by appointment.
Arts Council of Lincoln County
We are located in the Lincoln Cultural Center at 403 East Main Street
in Lincolnton, North Carolina.
Post Office Box 45 Lincolnton, North Carolina 28093
© 2012 Arts Council of Lincoln County. All rights reserved.
Exhibitions, Competitions & Events
Celebrating Native American Culture
View the Paul C. Rhyne Art Competition winning artworks, as well as other selected pieces in our TRAVELING EXHIBIT now through Dec. 31 at the CMC-Lincoln Hospital in Lincolnton!
An exhibit of Native American-themed artwork, featuring international artist Christopher Rowland, will be on exhibit in the galleries of the Lincoln Cultural Center Nov 9 - Dec 31. The opening, Nov 9 (6-9p), will inspire you with Tuscarora Smoke Dancers & Drums from Pembroke, NC and the musical talents of Christopher Rowland on Native American flutes. Mark your calendars! This project received support from the North Carolina Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources, with funding from the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Oct 20: 2-5pm - (AID) Intro to Pottery with Jennifer Childers
- Oct 27: 2-5pm - (AID) Stained Glass Class with Kim Hefner
- Nov 9: CELEBRATING NATIVE CULTURE Exhibit Opening 6-9pm.
- Nov 12: 6:30-8:30pm - (AID) Jewelry Class with Kathryn Berkowitz
- Dec 10: 6:30-8:30pm - (AID) Oil on Canvas with Christopher Rowland
- Dec 6 - 22: Festival of Trees: Fridays-Sundays. (See more!)
View artwork by Christopher Rowland, along with pieces by the following talented artists featured in our galleries throughout November and December:
All works have been selected for their representation of the beauty in nature. Many pieces will be available for purchase.
Nov 9th schedule:
- 7pm- Tuscarora Smoke Dancers & Drums, and Christopher Rowland on Native American flutes